Like every other Indian I wish my country to be a developed nation, but in reality it will never happen.. sorry to say this.....
I hate when somebody says India is the third largest economy in the world next to China. Statistically it is right however there is a huge gap between India and China. Every time I browse through the newspapers I used to wonder what made China to excel on the global platform and after some research and analysis I feel it is the robust political system which makes China a prominent leader of the world.
Unlike the other countries China has a unique political system in place called "Single party system" so there is no room for the blame games, whereas in India there are National parties, state parties and hundreds of unrecognized parties which makes the democracy to dance to its own tunes, top of that new political parties mushroom every now and then with a sole intention of benefiting a section of people or community.
Many political parties do not work on the national interest. They give a damn about the real burning issues say it is an unemployment problem which is the root cause of many criminal activities or the rising inflation rate etc.., instead they divert people's attention to petty issues like the IPL T20 who cares if Modi is being sacked from the post of IPL commissioner after all Lalith Modi, BCCI, franchisees, players and Broadcaster have already made millions of rupees at the cost of people's time. Even the media should be penalized for blowing things out of proportion and airing it all day long to increase their TRP rate.
It is our responsibility to send the right message, after all it is individuals who forms a community and a group of communities form the nation.
No comments:
Post a Comment