Pages

Friday, April 16, 2010

The girl I love the most

To begin with let me give a brief introduction. I am employed by an US based health care company for it's offshore operations in India, in simple language its called B.P.O (Business Process Outsourcing) extending our support and service to American doctors & Hospitals. Most of Bpo's operates during night times due to the geographical difference with other countries.

Everything started here.

At office it was the day of unfortunate events that screwed up my happiness, mistakes of least significance were blown out of proportion. I was running out of mind and I desperately needed a smoke so, I went to the cafeteria grabbed a cup of coffee and started to enter the smoker's zone (only place where employees are allowed to smoke).

On my way out to smoker's zone, I saw an angel with a bunch of colleagues (All of 'em were new recruits). I stopped for a while and I had no control over my mind & soul. My eyes were popping out and I stood there with no clue. she is young, beautiful & southern, kind of MY GIRL. Unfortunately I had to get back to work in quick time.

I was back to my desk after a short break, soon after I occupied my seat the phone started to ring and it was my boss on the other end I prepared myself to face the worst case scenario, to my surprise my boss told me that things have been straightened out his last word made feel better and the shift came to an end I wrapped my stuffs and took the office transportation to reach home. Back home I was so tired that I slept like a baby.

The next day in the elevator THE GIRL was standing right beside me..it was such a great feeling as if I was floating on air. I wanted to get introduced to her but I was running out of words, my heart started to beat 100 times faster than ever & her beauty was killing me. believe it or not all that happened in a couple of minutes.

Whenever I see her I used to wonder is she an athlete? coz.. she keeps running in my mind all the time. Days passed and I did not see her much often once in a while we used to meet occasionally at the cafeteria. Though we hardly know each other one thing is for sure we have some thing in common. I made few attempts to make her understand without her I feel "half of my world is away from me" but my attempts failed, probably she is sending a message TRY HARDER STUPID.

3 comments:

  1. Good one to begin with. Congrats Mr.Chandru rushdie. Shahul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey good machi.....is it jus imagination or is it really happening now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it really happening then ill get a treat (if u guess who am i)

    All the best

    ReplyDelete